Administration Orders may be the answer for you if:
- you have creditors hounding you for money;
- you are too scared to answer private numbers; and
- you are worried that the sheriff will attach your property.
Though our firm of attorneys, M. P. Lutge Incorporated, is based in Durban our founder has, over the last thirty years in practice, developed a network of professionals capable of having you Administration Order granted anywhere in South Africa.
We are widely regarded as one of the best legal practices when it comes to applications for Administration Orders.
At M. P. Lutge Incorporated, we can help you achieve the following benefits quickly and easily:
- Creditors will not be able to deduct money from your salary; and
- Creditors will not be able to deduct money from your bank account; and
- Creditors will not be able to proceed against you with any legal action whatsoever including Summonses, Judgements, Garnishee Orders, and Attachments, Removal and subsequent Sale in Execution of your assets by the Sheriff;
- Creditors will not be able to contact you telephonically to request payment of your accounts (if they do you refer them to us and we will deal with them);
- The costs of the application for an Administration Order are dealt with in the order itself – this means there will be no deposit and we will make sure the process is affordable in your specific circumstances.
The day your Administration Order is granted the above will come into effect.
Administration Orders are brought in the Magistrate’s Court in the area where you are employed and will cover almost all of your debts and accounts (Cash Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Overdrafts, Pharmacy Accounts, Doctors Accounts, School Fees, SARS, etc.).
At M. P. Lutge Incorporated we ensure provision for payment is made for those credit agreements which do not form part of the Administration Order (such as Hire Purchases and home loans) and in this way we can save your house or your vehicle.
Our firm of legal experts will restructure your monthly budget in order to make provision for an affordable monthly instalment which we will then divide amongst your creditors by way of pro rata distribution in terms of the Administration Order.
All you need to do is follow the following four steps and we can alleviate your burden of debt:
- Call us and we will send you a Form 1 – Sec 74 for Administration Order;
- Fax/ email it together with the following documents to our offices:
a. Copy of your ID document;
b. Three months bank statements;
c. Copies of your accounts;
d. if you are married in community of property, please remember to include your spouse’s documents as well);
- We contact you for the signing of certain documentation;
- We go to court for the Administration Order.
M. P. Lutge Incorporated, your Durban based firm for national debt solutions and Administration Orders.