Removal or expungement of a criminal record can be of the utmost importance if you are:
- required to obtain a police clearance certificate (i.e. for emigration or overseas work);
- struggling to get promoted;
- finding it difficult to build business relationships;
- tired of having a criminal conviction hanging over your head.
Many people make mistakes and, at M. P. Lutge Incorporated, our firm of expert attorneys in Durban will assist you, regardless of where you are in South Africa, with the removal or expungement of your criminal record.
If you can answer “yes” to one or more of the following questions then we are the professional and proficient team of experts you need:
- Were you convicted more than ten years ago?
- Were you convicted for a minor transgression (i.e. not attempted murder, murder, rape, armed robbery, serious assault, or sexual offenses)
- Was the crime politically motivated or of a political nature?
- Were you advised that once you pay the fine you would not have a criminal record?
- Did you have the option of paying a fine for the transgression?
With our founder’s vast experience in the removal and expungement of criminal records (over thirty years), the network of professionals he has built up over the last three decades, and the recent changes in the law we have the know-how to have your removal or expungement of you criminal record completed in record time.
Call our Durban head office if you for legal assistance with the removal or expungement of your criminal record.